Dixon's Medals only collects customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions. This kind of arrangement can benefit both parties - you could save more money in the future whilst we end up retaining a long term, satisfied customer.
The information you give Dixon's Medals may be used:
- to provide you with specific requested services
- to process a transaction on your behalf
- to enable us to contact you about news and events
- to enable us to contact you about brand new services or functions on our website
- to enable us to contact you about contests or special promotions on our website
- to inform you about other products or services from other suppliers that may interest you
Dixon's Medals complies with the rules laid down by the UK's Data Protection Act. This legislation places strict rules on the use of personal information.
If you do not wish us to inform you of any special offers or promotions in the future please give us a telephone call on +44(0)1262 603348 or 676877 so we can remove your name from our database. Alternatively please email us on asking us to remove your name from our database.